Friday, February 15, 2013

Wanna talk about me, wanna talk about I, number one oh my me my.

My name is Sarah.

That is the most uninventive, predictable, ordinary way to start a blog.

Oh well.

Here are the basics. I am just another college kid with a google plus blog typing out whatever I feel because I'm bored and I'm alright at writing, and I apparently think I'm funny and clever seeing as I named my blog "sarahnadingyou." (I'm not going to lie that I was pretty excited when I found that that domain wasn't taken.) I'm an introvert. I'm a psychology nerd. I have red hair (somehow I find this important.) I apparently like parenthesis. I tend to read instead of go to raging college parties, though I have been to a few. I like football. I am a hopeless romantic who can go on rants about how brilliant certain Taylor Swift lyrics are. Don't write me off just for loving a good lyric! I am quiet and reserved to the outside world, but at the same time will often be the one to keep a conversation going in a group of people that may not know each other well. I have struggled with anxiety and panic attacks, which I will address at a later time. I give a lot of advice, probably too much. I let myself feel things full heartedly, which is a good and a bad thing. I am a deep thinker but at the same time very silly and I make ridiculously stupid jokes. I am self absorbed because I just realized no one is going to want to read all about my personality unless they read something else I wrote first and decided they wanted to know more about me. Whoops.

I titled my blog "I'm Just Saying" because I tend to word-vomit (mean girls anyone?) quite a lot, or at least I always say what's on my mind. Justifying saying it by adding "I'm just saying" to the end.

So that's me. This is my blog. I might end up ditching it, this is kind of an experiment. But until then I hope to fill it with random thoughts, rants, and reviews. If you read this and you don't already know me....you're a saint. Or you're really really bored.

You have just been sarahnaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment